The Arsenal Firearms Strike One is the “gun that started it all”. Featuring the same AF-Speedlock utilized in the Type B pistol, the Strike One has been discontinued for the US Market, and will never be imported again. Not content to go out without a bang, Arsenal teamed up with Salient Arms International to do their legendary “Tier 1” package on the remaining stock of Strike Ones still in the US. These guns are truly a limited run, and will never be available again. The SAI Strike One Tier One contains the following features and enhancements:
- SAI Sight Set (red fiber optic front, blacked out rear)
- Knurling pattern on top of slide for increased traction
- Massive window cut for slide lightening and recoil reduction
- SAI slide panel cuts
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Match-grade, box fluted, SAI TiN coated barrel (and TiN coated barrel lug)
- AF-Speedlock locking mechanism
- SAI Tier 1 trigger shoe with Tier 1 trigger work including SAI sear
- Upgraded DPMS two-stage guide rod assembly
- Integrated beavertail with nub to activate tendon in hand for better grip
- Integrated picatinny rail for weapon attachments up front
- Frame undercut
- Comet-cuts for ease of magazine button manipulation
- Metal magazine release that is easily reversible for left-handed shooters
- Full Salient stipple job for the ultimate grip, no matter what the conditions.
- Integrated magwell
The SAI Strike One Tier One ships standard with the following:
- Two (2) magazines
- Strike One lockable hard case
- EEZOX gun oil
- User Manual
The Strike One is truly a piece of firearms history. Coupled with the Tier 1 package from Salient Arms International it is a truly unique and excellent shooting pistol that will not be available for long. With under 1,000 available, they will not be available for long.
All SAI Strike One Tier Ones are backed by Archon’s lifetime warranty.